Long Life Roses
These roses are real and last 2 -3 years.
The perfect gift that you enjoy even longer!
The advantage of long-life roses
- Never water your preserved roses
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, excessive heat or moisture
- Keep your Infinity Box at room temperature
- The roses are very delicate, handle with care
- If dust collects after a few months, remove it lightly using a duster.
Do NOT place anything onto the roses as they can crush and damage the roses
- Last longer than 1 year
- The same prices all year round. You therefore no longer pay during peak periods
- Unlike real roses, long-life roses do not require water or other care.
- 100% biodegradable
Do NOT remove the roses from the Infinity box; they are secure and happy there.
Fresh Cut Flowers
- Fill your flower vase between a quarter & one half full with luke warm water. Add flower food at the appropriate rates, (flower food will help prevent bacteria). All vases must be spotlessly clean to prevent bacteria.
- Never leave your flowers near a radiator or in a draft and always keep out of direct sun light.
- Recutting the stems often will give your roses the longest vase life.
- Check your flowers daily. Keep the vase or container filled with fresh water always.
- Change their water & add additional fresh flower food
- Be sure to clean the vase before refilling it with room-temperature water mixed with the proper amount of fresh flower food.
- Be sure no debris is floating in the water (such as leaves and stem parts) as this could promote the growth of bacteria which can shorten a flower’s life.
- (Extra Tip – Some flowers can still wilt even after conditioning. Roses are a good example! Should this happen: cut the stems and place in near boiling water – this will destroy the air lock. Wrap the flower heads in tissue or newspaper to protect them from steam. Leave in water for approx. half an hour. When the flowers are revived, re-cut the stems, as the boiling water will have damaged them.)